Premium Australian-Made Stainless Steel Hot Water Tanks
Earthworker Energy Manufacturing Cooperative premium Australian-made hot water storage tanks use corrosion-resistant marine grade stainless steel for a long life, and come with a 15 year warranty. Ours are the only tanks available that use our distinctive patented recycled polymer casing, which acts as a 2nd layer of insulation – providing outstanding thermal performance, and making them famously sleek, rust-free, easy to transport and extra durable.
Choosing an Earthworker Energy hot water tank supports new energy manufacturing jobs in the Latrobe Valley.
- Marine-grade stainless steel cylinder for long life (no anode required)
- 15 year full warranty*
- Unique recycled polymer outer case
- provides extra insulation & durability
- reduces plastic waste
- Range of models & applications – Electric, heat pump, hydronic, and gas or electric-boosted solar designs available
- ‘Solar Ready‘ – perfect for emergency hot water replacements and/or use with solar hot water systems
- ValveCosy PTR Insulator included
- Range of sizes: 160L, 250L, 315L, 420L
- Available in Grey (100% recycled case) or Merino colour (15% recycled)
- Cases with recycled content contain natural variation in colour/gradient
- Internal heat exchange coils can be fitted for use with wet-back and water-jacket wood stove systems
Earthworker Energy Manufacturing Cooperative hot water tanks are available direct, or as part of a range of solar and heat pump hot water systems from Reclaim Energy, NeoPower, SolarArk and others.
Warranty does not apply in areas of poor or hard water quality. Details here.
|Tank Volume||External Diameter||Height|
All Ports are 20mm (3/4″ BSP)
Sleek, durable, reliable